Thursday, October 28, 2010

Should sex and violence on television or in the movies be restricted?

I have always found that this issue is a continue one that people tend to talk about especially who have children. My personal belief I believe that sex and violence in movies and on TV should not be restricted. I feel as a mother that if you are concerned about what is going on in movies and on television you should monitor what they are watching. I have seen with cable companies that they now have a parental control on the television to be able to restrict children from watching certain shows. Though the parental control only works for the TV as a adult you can monitor what movies your children see at home or in the movie theaters.
                I think restrictions on TV and in the movies is a bit much. I believe if you just monitor what is going on or what the movie or TV show is about you should be fine. I don’t think that it should be restricted because if you restricted sex and violence from TV you would have to restrict the news channels because you see it all the time. So no I don’t believe you should restrict these things people just need to be more responsible and know what is going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment