Sunday, October 31, 2010

Should victimless crimes such as prostitution and other sexual activity between consenting adults be free from government interference?

I think as adults we should have the choice on what we do with our bodies. The government controls everything else; I believe that when it comes to our bodies we should have the choice of what we. I am not for prostitution, I believe that it is not right to sell your body but what voice do I have to say about the woman who lives down the street from me or the woman who is working the corner to put food in her kid’s mouth at night.
                As a woman myself I don’t think that I could have sex for money myself because I look at having sex or any other sexual activities as a private thing that I feel brings two people closer but some people look at it in a totally different perspective. The government controls everything I think that we should be able to control what we do and that we do and what comes out of it. We are adults we know what is right and what is wrong. We don’t need someone telling us that. We need to be able to have more freedom then we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment